Monday 22 June 2020

Card and Box using Eileen Hull Dies

Hi everyone xx I hope that you are all keeping safe but enjoying life as best as we can in view of restrictions in place to suppress this awful virus xx Today I am sharing a card and box that I made some time ago using Eileen Hull's Display Stand and CD box. They were inspired by my lovely friend and AVJ teamie, Jennie Atkinson, of Live The Dream Blog. You can find Jennie's post HERE
I have previously shared this post on Instagram , along with a few other designs using the display stand, so many of you have possibly seen it there xx 

Sending my best wishes to you

Happy Crafting

post signature

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful. Love what youve done. Hugs Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dies are great, and love all the vintage images on each one. Really soft and sweet. Hope you are doing lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog. I really do appreciate your comments and will always do my best to return them.

Annie x