Friday 23 December 2016

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year xx

Well here I am with my final post for 2016 xx I don't think I remember a year passing by so quickly !!! Or maybe it's just I am getting older !!

Below you can see one of the Special Cards that I made for family  xx The base is recycled cardboard packaging. The Ice Skates were gifted from my dear friend Redanne, whom many of you know. To visit Anne's blog please click HERE. It so happens that she has recently posted a beautiful tag and has used the skate die so do visit for more inspiration. xx


Wishing all of my crafty friends and followers a Very Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays  xxx 
Here's to a Healthy and Happy New Year 2017 xxxx



post signature

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, love it. Merry Christmas to you and yours Annie, have a wonderful festive weekend. Huge hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous crad Annie using that wonderful die. Love those icy blue tones!! Beautifully put together!!

    Have the most wonderful Christmas season and hope we can catch up soon in the new year, - time certaily does fly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased to see you using the skates Annie, one of my all time favourite of Tim's dies too! Thank you so much for my parcel too, I am saving it until Christmas day. Warm wishes from David and me, for this festive season and all the very best for 2017, hope it is a great one for you and yours! Big hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a fantastic card for Christmas.
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. Love the skates and the sparkly background. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Annie! Love that die too! A very Merry Christmas to you and yours. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful sparkling snow, and a great use of the skate. Wishing you and yours a peaceful 2017.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog. I really do appreciate your comments and will always do my best to return them.

Annie x