Tuesday 3 April 2012

Vintage Card

Hi Everyone. Well it's definitely turned much colder and yes it has been snowing as forecast. Thankfully the snow is not lying, though the same can't be said for the North East   of Scotland as Aberdeen has a couple of inches of snow.  Brr !  Here is another birthday card I have made using Sue Wilson's lattice design for Spellbinders. The paper was in my stash and I have had it for some time. I distressed the paper and the die cuts with Victorian Velvet and Dusty Concord distress inks. The flourishes are grunge paper die cuts 
( TH  Bigz die) and the ribbon is from Creative Expressions. I dyed the ribbon with Victorian Velvet, made a  bow and embellished with a small die cut and two hat pins, purchased from Creative Expressions.

I hope to make a Tag later today for The Sunday Stampers  challenge and then try out some other techniques Wednesday/Thursday.

Happy Crafting...................Hugs Annie x



3 comments:

  1. Annie I love the Sue Wilson lattice dies ,what a lovely card ,I love it . Fabulous design and the colours are beautiful.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Beautiful card Anne. The colours are gorgeous and the dies are fabulous.TFS. Hugs Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, your card is beautiful, it could be a Sue Wilson original! I really love those dies, must dust off my TH swirls and use them as they really finish your card off. Love the bow too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog. I really do appreciate your comments and will always do my best to return them.

Annie x