Thursday 8 March 2012

Embossed Card

Hi Bloggers. Its another cold and overcast day here in the west coast of Scotland. I have a few days off work and I am looking forward to visiting some junk stores, catching up with family/friends and hopefully a little crafting too.

Hope you like the card I have posted below. I used embossing folders, which I distressed with TH inks, vintage photo, brushed corduroy and rusty hinge. I then cut out the weathered clock Bigz die and some alphabet letters. They were also distressed with same colours but I added tumbled glass here and there. 

I was quite pleased with the result and my dad was too

Happy Crafting to you all, Hugs  Annie :)


4 comments:

  1. Hi Annie, it really is lovely, Ilove how you have added the tumbled glass in to give even more definition. Enjoy your trip around the junk shops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie Well done....this is GOUGEOUS such a lot of work .I love it.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one too Anne, its just that bit different the way you have executed the different shapes makes it a card in its own right. Hugs Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoWzA, this is fabulous, Annie! I'm lovin' all the texture and distressing ... so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog. I really do appreciate your comments and will always do my best to return them.

Annie x