Friday 11 May 2018

Playing with Paints and Stencils

Welcome xx  Hope you are looking forward to the weekend and having  some crafty time. Today I am sharing some socks...my new addiction !!!  and a  poly pocket folder that I have been altering with the view to storing my stencils !!
I am hoping to alter quite a few items that I have been storing for some time as I really need to make some space in my cupboards xx

I can't believe how time has once again flown by......life has been pretty busy with one thing and another but time crafting is always enjoyed xx

You can see the folder below...still a few things to do but getting there !!!

 Lots of Decoart paints and stencils. The  stencilled quote, which reads " The object isn't to make art it's to be in that wonderful state that makes art inevitable " Robert Henri, is a favourite. It is also much clearer in real life than in the photo shown.

And below some more socks, something I am really enjoying and it also stops me from eating too much chocolate !!!!
Have a wonderful weekend whatever you are up to and I will be back soon

Huge hugs xxxxx
post signature

11 comments:

  1. Love the altered folder and the socks are fantastic. But tell me, please - how does it stop you eating chocolate? Sounds like a good trick! Have a fun weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Annie, that folder is absolutely AMAZING!!! Wow, the colours and textures are just so beautiful! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! I really look forward to seeing this irl (hopefully soon). Love your socks too. I meant to start on some while in Australia but instead landed up knitting dolly outfits lol... Have a great weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, your poly pocket folder looks fabulous and what a wonderful way to store your stencils! A big wow to your socks, you are quite the professional with them, this pair look amazing!

    I hope you are not having to work this weekend and that you get well and truly spoiled my friend!! Huge hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous textures on your folder, Annie - and I love the layers of colour creating such a depth of patina. The golden quote looks amazing too, as do the socks!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing wrong with chocolate...lol! LOVE those socks and the shorter length. Fun stencil play project too...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie...I love your folder!! Love the stencils you chose and your design. That sentiment is fantastic! YOUR SOCKS!!! Those rock, girl! Love the colored stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That folder is just AMAZING!!! Wow, the colours and textures are just so wonderful and your socks look so good as well! Good trick to avoid chocolate attacks! Lol!
    HUgs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the folder and the brilliant quote! The socks look fabulous ....does it really stop you eating chocolate? Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous altered folder - love this annie - and wow - those socks - brilliant! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous textural piece of art , adore the rustic tones and wonderful texture and I adore socks lol. Thanks for stopping by my blog , I am hoping the tour will travel all over the UK eventually ❤️❤️😘

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all that gorgeous texture on your altered piece! And it's functional, too! Always a plus in my book! I can't believe you can knit like that! Wow, your socks are gorgeous! I think I need a pair if they stop you from eating chocolate! :):) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog. I really do appreciate your comments and will always do my best to return them.

Annie x