Monday 16 April 2018

Baby Card and a New Hobby

Hi everyone xx I am sorry that I have been absent  from blogland over the last few weeks but life was rather busy and I am sure you will agree that from time to time you have to do the best you can and although I was managing to visit posting was not something I was able to do.
But here I am today, sharing a baby card which combines Tim Holtz stamps, papers from my stash and some Peter Rabbit stamps from Crafter's Companion that were purchased many many years ago.
 When I have had time I have also been knitting socks, which is a knew hobby for me but very addictive. My lovely mum knits the most fabulous socks and has wanted to teach me for quite some time. We had quite a few laughs along the way but I am pleased to say that all her hard work and support has paid off as you can see below. My son is patiently waiting on me finishing off a pair for him, so I guess today is taken care of once I get back from my walk.
I hope you are all well and thank you so much for dropping in  today xx Your visits are always so appreciated and its even nicer if you find time to leave a comment and I can get back to you xx

Sending huge hugs xxxx
post signature

12 comments:

  1. Love the vintage look of the Baby card Annie. I was so happy to be able to teach you how to knit socks, and you did very well and your finished socks are something to be proud of too. We have always enjoy our time together with lots of laughter a long the way. Hugs Mum xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and fantastic knitting! Well done on those gorgeous socks. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Annie - so very cute - and I love those socks - I keep saying I need to learn how to make socks - maybe one day!!! Big hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a really sweet baby card Annie.
    Wow to knitting those great socks, I've never been able to turn a heel so gave up trying many years ago. I think you will have had a lovely time with your Mum making these.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your baby card is beautiful Annie, I love the addition of Peter Rabbit! As for the socks, they are amazing... your lovely Mum has taught you well! Hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet images on your lovely baby card Annie - and your socks are wonderful - I bet they feel warm and cozy on the feet - and such fun colors! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those socks...my favorite type to wear...you go girl! LOVE your precious card too...oh that bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely and sweet card, -the stamps you found are really cute, and beautifully colored, Annie, and oh knitting socks, my husband would love, if I did that for him :-)
    Greetings from Bornholm- xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how sweet - the baby card is really charming (Peter Rabbit always makes me smile... the B. Potter version, not the new film though, I think!). And the socks are looking amazing... I can see you're hooked!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this cute card! You really have done well with those socks!! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your baby card is as sweet as can be and I love the socks. I know your son loved the ones you made for him too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How do you fit it all in???? Your card is so sweet and your socks knock MY socks off! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog. I really do appreciate your comments and will always do my best to return them.

Annie x