Monday 20 March 2017

Some Love & Texture

Hi everyone...just sharing a very quick card using a Tim Holtz  embossing folder and a Paper Artsy Heart Stamp, which was fussy cut. I also used lace, pearl, ribbon and buttons  from my stash.
I am also playing around with an upgrade on my pc ensuring I am resizing as before. (Don't you just hate it when things change !!!!)

 
 Yay !!!! it has worked so hope fully I can get back to posting on a more regular basis.

Hope you are all well and having fun with all the new product arrivals from Creativation.

Huge Hugs
post signature

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece, love the colours, Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creation looks so Amazing Anni, love the double hearts and the vintage look you have added to it with the lace. So beautiful. Hugs Mum xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeoues hun love the design hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Annie, the embossing looks wonderful and I love that beautiful piece of lace you added. Well done too on coping with and getting to grips with the update technology - I would still be trying!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I hate when upgrades come in on my iPad and I hang off as long as I can before downloading. Beautiful card and the texture works so well with the hearts and lace.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card Annie with beautiful embellishments. Glad you've got the upgrade sorted xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is besitiful annie. Just love what you have done. Thanks for your kind words x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Annie. I love how you've combined Tim's Post Card embossing folder with this Paper Artsy Heart Stamp. SO CUTE!! Love how you've antiqued it up to look vintage. Love the old lacy piece running behind the hearts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Annie
    This is so gorgeously shabby and vintage in style - love it.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous textures and a truly beautiful card, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog. I really do appreciate your comments and will always do my best to return them.

Annie x