Friday 29 November 2019

It's Tag Friday at A Vintage Journey

Hi everyone xx Hope you are all good and getting ready for the weekend. As there are 5 Friday's in November the AVJ Creative Guides are sharing a variety of tags to inspire you. 
I am just sharing a sneaky peek so to see the whole tag you can visit HERE
I took one of Rangers Jumbo tags, one of Tim Holtz Christmas Stamps released inking them up with Archival Ink. 
Using my waterbrush I applied DI's to my craft mat, watered down the paint then applied colour to the poinsettia,  leaves, berries and pine cones. 

The sentiment in the middle is also by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous. Foliage and bow are from Tim Holtz Thinlits and you can see I used some Nuvo Drops for the red berries on some of the branches. Ranger Diamond Stickles were randomly applied using my  fingers. 
To finish off I applied a  Christmas Greeting die cut by JND. 
The centrepiece is raised using foam tape and I am not sure if you can see the Stickles glitter on areas of tag as the light was not at its best when I took the photograph.

Please pop over and leave some love at AVJ and there is still time to join in with Deb's November Challenge Theme, "Window To Your World", which ends on the 5th December 18:30 GMT.
To view the challenge details and travelling instructions, (which can be found on the sidebar), Click HERE

Thank You so much for dropping in today x Your visits mean so much.  Whatever you do have a lovely weekend

Happy Crafting

Annie xx
post signature

9 comments:

  1. It's a lovely festive tag, Annie - the detailed stamped images are beautifully coloured, and I love the cheerful red ribbons and tiny berries. Glad to be able to get here to say so!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, this is so lovely! I love those stamped and beautifully colored Christmas pine boughs and poinsettia images topped off with the festive greenery and berry spray. This is really gorgeous! Sending hugs and Merry wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic tag, beautifully coloured and so well made. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely tag Annie, love how you used the stamps and dies, looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a beautiful tag! The vintage design looks stunning and I love the touches of sparkle - perfect 😀. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x
    p.s. thanks for sorting the link out too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just stopped by to wish a magical Christmas and a very happy New Year! Hugs, Jo x

      Delete
  6. What a Wonderful tag Anne. Love the festive feel along with the vintage look. Love it. Hugs Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Popped over and looked. Love the shape of the sentiment label and the poinsettia background...vintage loveliness with a touch of retro too! I wish you the most wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely big tag Annie - with the pretty bow and beautiful floral stampings! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog. I really do appreciate your comments and will always do my best to return them.

Annie x