Friday 18 October 2019

Inky Wings Tutorial at A Vintage Journey

Hi everyone today I am sharing the tutorial for this months Inky Wings challenge project over at A Vintage Journey Challenge Blog. The challenge runs until the 31st October at 18:00 hours so you still have time to join us xx
You may remember I left you a sneaky peek here on my blog, promising I would be back on the 18th of October with the project details. Click the link HERE, which will take you to my blog post at AVJ. 
Below I am sharing the full photograph of my canvas, which I really enjoyed creating:
Have a wonderful weekend and I hope you get lots of time to create. As always thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. They are truly appreciated xx

Huge hugs xxx

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Good morning Annie - just got up here, slept in today! LOVE your gorgeous piece, and all of the wonderful details, so well made, wow! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dragon flies on your gorgeous canvas project Anne.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been over for a look, your canvas is beautiful and I really enjoyed your tutorial. Love to you and family from both of us. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed the tutorial a lot over at AVJ and left some love there. Hope you're doing well.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Stunning Annie. The colours alone have all came together perfectly for this piece you created. Love It. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog. I really do appreciate your comments and will always do my best to return them.

Annie x