Wednesday 17 August 2016

Octogenarian !!!!

Hi everyone....sorry its been a while as August has been so busy with 30th birthdays, looking after our grand-puppy....yes our grand-puppy !!!! He is a Boxer called  Chuck  and  we absolutely adore him xx 
As our cats are aged 17 & 18 years my DH and I were going between houses, staying overnight, for just over a week as it would not have been fair to have Chuck at ours. He is not used to cats and our two would have been quite anxious as he is a big bundle of fun who likes to play with everyone xx.

In fact Chuck was like my FitBit for a week, with lots of walks and play. 

Anyway, below I have an 8" by 8" card for an 80 year old gentleman to share, which depicts Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous rubber stamps and lots of stencilling etc. I also used a Gabrielle Pollaco stencil with PA Grunge Paste. 
Heading off to the Edinburgh Fringe for a couple of days, people watching and also a concert in which the Treacherous orchestra are playing...............really looking forward to it !!

Sending you all my best wishes and thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment. I shall certainly return the compliment. 

Take care and Huge Hugs xxxxx
post signature

13 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, and a very handsome 4 footed friend, glad you had fun! Enjoy your time in Edinburgh, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Annie! I love your card and I am sure your octogenarian will too! Enjoy your time at the Festival! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwh, gotta love Chuck! And that card is sensational!!! Have a great time in Edinburgh xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous photo of Chuck. Love him to bits. Your card is fabulous with lots of lovely stencilling and colours too. Hugs Mum xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that expression of Chuck being your Fitbit for a week, he looks like he was great fun to be with. Super card Annie, love the wonderful colours, layers and finished design, I bet the recipient loves it too. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chuck really has a lovely face! I love your card, those pops of blue look amazing. Have fun in Edinburgh! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chuck looks a handsome dog, bet you enjoyed walking him. Its a fabulous card for the 80 year old, he'd be well pleased to receive it.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your grandpuppy!!! Adorable! Great card and love the pops of blue...hope you are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card! Gorgeous colors and those stamps ... awesome. Thanks for sharing Chuck, the furry fitbit, with us. He's adorable. I don't know if the cats know how lucky they are that you cared enough to remove them for a week. I can only image what they would be like now if they had stayed :). Enjoy Edinborough.-- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chuck is adorable - that sweet face. Does he know how handsome he is?!!!
    Stunning card - Annie, I don't know how you did it but the sense of depth is brilliant. Congratulations to the octogenarian :)
    Have a lovely time in Edinburgh - hope the sun shines for you.
    Wishes
    Lynne
    Many thanks for your visits, always appreciate the words you leave for me x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you've been having lots of fun with Chuck - and looks like quite a lot of fun at the craft table too... your card is just fabulous! Love the TH stamps, and the vivid stencilled texture is so cool.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Annie, thank you for stopping by to visit me the other day! I am just now after several months of a big move, getting back to blogging. Still have 75% of my craftness packed. Came across the paper square plates you gave me and remembered we were both going to do something with them, so shall we? Love the card you created for the 80 year-old gentleman and I am sure he truly appreciated it. It is awesome! Oh and Chuck is adogable! Hope you are having a great time! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chuck is adorable and your card for your 80 year old friend looks amazing! I know he loved it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog. I really do appreciate your comments and will always do my best to return them.

Annie x