Tuesday 7 August 2018

A Happy Dance

Hi everyone x Its a bit cooler here in South West Scotland but I am not complaining as we have had a glorious summer this year and really see the benefit in our garden xx AS I mentioned in my last post its a particularly busy time in our family with anniversaries and birthdays so today I am sharing another birthday card x
The card is 8"x8" and is kraft card with a large doilly, a Sizzix die cut, one of Tim's Paper Dolls and a large button, some pearls and two butterflies. 
Thank You so much for dropping in as its always so great to see you here and I really do appreciate your comments xx
Huge hugs and Happy Crafting xx

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Your happy dance is beautiful and very feminine. Here it's still unbearably hot, well over 40° today. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy Annie, I love that paper doll and you really have shown her off beautifully on this lovely card! So pleased to see you win over at Country View Crafts - congratulations! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a beautiful and happy card, it is a lovely design.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. another super sweet birthday card, Annie! I never tire of that little dancer! You've made her even more beautiful with the floral wreath and butterflies.

    I'm so happy to hear someone is getting cooler weather and that the gardening went well for you this summer. Our garden was a DISASTER! I was pretty excited that I had three tomato plants from Italy and they were loaded with tomatoes. (Last year we only had one tomato off the Italy plants. But when we got back from vacation, the squirrels had eaten every single last one. There were eaten green tomatoes all over our deck. Well, at least the cats were entertained! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Annie. Love this pretty card, the dancer against the doily background just makes it pop. The butterflies are gorgeous too. Hugs Mum xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Annie - the little sweetheart doll always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A real happy dance Annie - I love this paper doll - gorgeous! Big hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this happy card Annie! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog. I really do appreciate your comments and will always do my best to return them.

Annie x