Tuesday 20 February 2018

Out My Comfort Zone

Hi everyone........today I am sharing a couple of birthday cards  in a style that is totally out my comfort zone. The recipients are very girly and love bling/shoes etc.
So I used some of my Sue Wilson dies and the Tattered Lace shoe die, borrowed from my mammy x
 Sue's dies cut so well and I was delighted with the way in which you can layer them.

 I just love these butterflies and applied some Ranger Stickles  in Crystal for that added bling
A little book was made to go inside the pocket that the focal 50 sits on enabling my colleagues to add their own message.
 Stickles were also applied to the blue design but I have not quite captured it in photographs taken.
I also gave in to my urge to use some Vintage Photo Distress Ink around the edges :-)
 The recipients were over the moon with their cards and I did enjoy making them  but its back to getting messy with paints and inks for me !!!!

Sending huge hugs xxxx

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, how kind of you to 'bend' your style to make cards the girls will love. Have a fun day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards and so wonderfully girlie in the soft colours and with the pretty die cuts and sparkle. No wonder the recipients were so pleased with them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards Annie - glad you enjoyed making them and that they were well recieved ....I am with you though - much prefer ink, paint and mess myself too!!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Annie, this post really made me smile, - yep, that's you totally out of your comfort zone, but you did it so well!! Both cards are stunning and perfectly layered up! I am sure they will be really treasured by their recipents, - well done you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might have stepped out of your comfort zone, but these are amazing! I'm not a bit surprised that the recipients loved them too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are very beautiful cards, even if they were out of your comfort zone, you did a wonderful job creating them - not surprised that the recipients were delighted with these beauties! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This proves that even out of your comfort zone you can make beautiful cards that pleased the recipients! It made me smile when you couldn't resist the urge to add Distress ink!! Have a great weekend! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous cards Annie with an elegant look to them. I’d have never guessed this was out your comfort zone.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog. I really do appreciate your comments and will always do my best to return them.

Annie x