Thursday 11 May 2017

Lynne Perrella & Lynne's Affirmations

Hi everyone x today I am sharing a couple of easel cards, using the new Lynne Perrella stamps as well as Lynne's Affirmations stamps by the very talented Lynne Moncrieff of Adorn. I have been a huge fan of Lynne's creativity since I started blogging and I am very proud to have her as a close crafty friend, who is always so encouraging. The LP stamps  are very adaptable and  as crafters we can never have enough sentiments. Lynne's Affirmations  are also so versatile and you can see how I used them below. 
You can  just see the heat embossed stars from the stamp set and Lynne's wonderful Affirmation.
Below I have used the soaring birds  stamp and again a wonderful affirmation from Lynne's stamp set.
Lynne's Affirmations  and Lynne Perrella  stamps are available from That's Crafty and can be viewed by clicking HERE.

Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for visiting....your  visits/comments are always appreciated.

Take care & Happy Crafting


post signature

10 comments:

  1. Both card are wonderful. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Annie, those LP images are beautiful and Lynne's affirmations match so perfectly! I bought some too, just haven't inked them up yet... Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards and those stamps looked lovely. Will have to go see those word stamps, they could be good for many types of projects.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Annie, such wonderful cards, both of them and perfect shape with those LP stamps. I had not heard of Lynne's stamp designs, so off to take a closer look, they look great too! (you could maybe bring them Sunday :o) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, Annie - and yes, Lynne's affirmations work so beautifully with the LP women.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Annie. Love Lynnes new stamps too. Hugs Mum xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie...I love your black and white cards! They are stunning. I love Lynne Perella stamps, too. I only have a couple of them but adore their quirkiness. I love how you have used them on your cards and couples them with the sentiment stamps. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are so beautiful Annie - really lovely cards. Hope you are well and happy! Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your monochromatic easel cards are fabulous! Love the sentiments too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delightful...the affirmations go so well with the Lynne Perella images...great way to display on easel cards too. Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog. I really do appreciate your comments and will always do my best to return them.

Annie x