Sunday 14 February 2016

A Rose by Any Other Name

Hi everyone.......it's a beautiful sunny day here in the West Coast of Scotland, however, the down side is its mighty cold...........in fact it is freezing. It was great to be nice and cosy in my craft room, playing with Tim Holtz new stamp set "Lady Rose".
This really is a beautiful stamp set that I was inspired to purchase by my uber talented crafty friend Kath of All That Glitter blog. If you have not visited Kath's blog I urge you to do so. She makes the most amazing creations and her posts are wonderful.........she always makes me smile x

Here is the very quick card that I made:
The image of the beautiful lady was stamped then fussy cut. She was then layered using foam pads over the wild roses. Some Distress Markers were used to colour the lady's lips and the flower heads/leaves.

Thank You for dropping in and I hope to catch up soon....it's a busy time with birthdays and other occasions so I must dash.

Huge hugs
post signature

15 comments:

  1. Oh Annie what a beauty of a card!! I have the stamp on order from the States, but will not get it until early March as a friend will bring it over for me. I absolutely love how you have used it here!! Quick maybe, but very, very effective!! Now I look forward to Thursday even more lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utterly beautiful Annie!!! You're encouraging even more people to get this fab stamp set! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very beautiful Annie - I have been tempted but not succumbed yet! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful image, this is a wonderful card.
    Yvonne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stamp, and the way you have used it over the roses is equally stunning. Hugs Mum xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like a few other I have avoided temptation so far with this one... But seeing this and a couple,of other designs I might have to go for it! Lovely creation Annie. Stay warm! Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a wonderful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card Annie and how could you resist the gorgeous Lady Rose...I think she will be one of my favourites...stay warm and cosy...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The card is gorgeous! I cannot believe that it is very quick. My colleagues from fast assignment help will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Annie, love the colours. Just trying to catch up in blog land, hope you're keeping well. Hugs Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE her and love your whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This may have ben a quick card but it is stunning!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Quick, are you sure?!!!! Annie, it is gorgeous vintage and you captured a beautiful fragile quality and so feminine. How beautiful it is!
    Thank you for always taking the time to catch-up with whatever I have been up to, I really do appreciate it :)
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely romantic card - beautiful use of that new stamp.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful vintage card Annie! Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog. I really do appreciate your comments and will always do my best to return them.

Annie x