Sunday 13 December 2015

Secret Santa at AVJ

Hi everyone............it's lovely to have you join me today as we are sharing our Secret Santa Gifts over at A Vintage Journey Challenge blog.

Our Design Team Leader, Brenda Brown,  BumbleBees and Butterflies, whom I am sure you all know, takes on the role of organising the Secret Santa List. We the DT take photographs of our makes and the gifts that we receive for a big reveal at AVJ, which is taking place today.

I received the most delightful and amazing gift, which is pictured below:

 I absolutely adore my gift, which is one of Tim Holtz Artful Dwellings,  and it is currently sitting on my mantelpiece. A little battery candle illuminates the house and it looks so sweet when lit up. I am so fortunate to be part of the amazing team at AVJ, they are just the best xx

Below you can see what I made for the lovely Jennie of Live The Dream Blog. A Note Book and a decorated candle.
 I also included the card below. The stag was from a freebie stamp set in a craft magazine and the snowflakes were dry embossed, then edged with DI.
Thank You for dropping in on me today. My next post is Monday when I am sharing two projects over at A Vintage Journey's Destination Inspiration Terminal. Hope you can join me on the journey.

To view the rest of the team's Secret Santa Gifts please click HERE, which will take you to the AVJ blog

Until then take care and huge hugs
post signature

14 comments:

  1. Your candle and notebook for Jennie are wonderful Annie, beautifully put together. Now I do have a question though, in your write up on AVJ you said you would put a link to the tut on how you made that notebook, but I can't find it here :-( You probably know how I love projects like that, so would love a link at some point)..... Your little house from Jenny is wonderful too, I bet it looks fantastic on your mantle piece!! Have the most wonderful Christmas!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little Snow house from Jenny is adorable and I bet it looks wonderful on your mantelpiece too. I love the candle and notebook that you made for Jennie along with such an amazing card. Hugs Mum xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely festive candle Annie - far too nice to us. A great little notebook too - everyone needs a notebook and what better than to receive a handmade one . xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous Annie! The gorgeous candle and beautiful little notebook are positively delightful and I am sure Jennie is thrilled to have received them. I'm so pleased you love your house too. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie, the little notebook and that candle are gorgeous! I loved the Christmas scene you created, so adorable! What a lovely gift from Jenny for you to enjoy! Merry Christmas to Ronnie and you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your candle is just lovely - what a great find that napkin design is! And the altered notebook looks fantastic too. Love that magnificent stag and the warm glow of the card - what a fabulous package for Jennie to unwrap.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your candle and notebook for Jennie are beautiful Annie and the stag on your card is so lovely! I also love the wonderful house that Jenny made for you, it is a real treasure, sure to be brought out each year. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my - what lovely makes - gifts given and received are wonderful! Lovely work! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely candle for the holidays! I love that technique - your image is so pretty! and what a sweet and useful notebook too! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A late visit but so glad I stopped by, incredible gifts you created for Jennie. I am flumoxed as to how you managed to decorate the candle, to achieve this colouring onto tissue paper, well let's just say I know I could never achieve such results. It is amazing and I love the notebook and card.
    The house you received is so wonderful, the little tealight bringing a gorgeous glow from within.
    Has been a cold weekend here, hope you are keeping cosy.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your candle and notebook look amazing and I know they were much appreciated. The little house was amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HOW FUN!!! LOVE what you received and love what you made! That candle is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your candle, book and card Annie. Hadn't heard of heat melting tissue like that, I only knew of the glueing technique. Must give it a try. Jenny's little house is really adorable. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful Annie - that candle is stunning and what a fabulous gift - of course it will never be used, too nice for that! Happy Christmas xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog. I really do appreciate your comments and will always do my best to return them.

Annie x