Monday 17 November 2014

Destination Inspiration at AVJ

Hi everyone...it's hard to believe that today is the 17th November ( my wee brother's birthday x ) where has this month gone?
Today it's my turn to share a project and some techniques over at A Vintage Journey and my choice was to use Perfect Pearls.....so why not hop over and see more by clicking HERE
Perfect Pearls are so versatile and can be used with so many products i.e acrylic paints, embossing inks, embossing powders and UTEE etc.

Below is a photograph of three tags that I made using Perfect Pearls...............I so love the shimmer :-)



The first two tags use a Paper Artsy Mini Stamp and I would like to enter them in to the challenge over at Fashionable Stamping, another of my favourite challenge sites HERE.
Thank You for visiting and I hope to catch up with you soon

Take care and huge hugs

post signature

13 comments:

  1. I love Perfect Pearls and these are luscious! I am popping on over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous tags Annie. I know you love Perfect Pearls, so I'm off to see what techniques you have used. Have a Good Day. Hugs Mum xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous tags! Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic DI Annie, great samples and a super tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been to see your tutorial and it is wonderful to see how many different ways these magical powders can be used! Thanks so much for that Annie, I have never opened up my pots of them but I will definitely have a go not, especially on the black card - fabulous! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome!!! Great tut as well! LOVE the way you've done all three!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab looking tags, Annie - can't wait to see the tutorial over at AVJ... I'm on my way!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three beautiful tags, love the sheen on the backgrounds.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. great tags Annie - I'm loving your ideas for using the perfect pearls - that tag with the holiday knit stencil is especially wonderful xx big hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous festive tags Annie, love the Holiday knit stencil background too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11/24/2014

    Gorgeous results! I like that you allowed the stencil to be a main feature on each tag because it looks amazing in your hands.
    Annie, sorry I have not managed to stop by until this evening.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  12. You Christmas tags are all fabulous! They look gorgeous in all the different colours. I forget how good and versatile Perfect Pearls are! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog. I really do appreciate your comments and will always do my best to return them.

Annie x