Saturday 3 March 2012

Canvas Creation

This was a canvas that I covered in old paper using Studio Multi medium. I cut out a variety of Sizzix TH dies and also sealed with Studio medium. As my son enjoys the odd lager I used two bottlecaps as wheels. I love my Melting pot and placed an embellishment I made at the bottom left. Sam Poole's ticket stamps were used across the centre. My son always calls me 'maw' and his dad 'flynn' so I added the names using some scrabble letters from my stash. 



This was an A4 birthday card I made for my mum, who is a qualified tailoress. Once again I used Sixxix TH Bigz dies and stamps designed by Sam Poole, Creative Studio's. Spellbinders parisien die provided a lovely lacy border. Distress inks and a variety of embellishments really added to the character of this card, which my mum loved.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you decided to let more people see your crafty creations. TFS. Hugs Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quirky feel of your work. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations Annie! Thanks for joining in The Artistic Stamper Challenge!
    Happy crafting!
    Alison xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog. I really do appreciate your comments and will always do my best to return them.

Annie x